Redbridge Jewish Community Centre
Activities for young and old...
Redbridge Jewish Community Centre provides services to all age groups and members of the local Jewish Community. It is the largest of its kind in western Europe, delivering social, welfare, educational and communal programmes to over 2000 people each week. RedbridgeJCC offers a warm and welcoming environment with a real community spirit and Jewish way of life.
View our WINTER 2011/2012 BROCHURE.
- Meals on Wheels
- Day Centre Services for Seniors
- Support Groups, e.g. Starting Over, Butterflies
- Community events
- Social Groups, e.g New Beginnings, L’Chiam club
- Adult Classes, e,g Zumba, Krav Maga, Bridge Classes
- Ackerman Resource Centre
- Jewish Life and Israel
- Gap Year Programme
- Youth Clubs (Ages 4- 11)
- Holiday Schemes
- Leadership Training Programme (MIKE)
- Children and Adult Football
- Tri Partnership Project with Staten Island JCC and Pisgat Ze’ev JCC
Read it here.
The Centre is open Mon- Thurs 8am-10.30pm, Fri 8am – 2pm and Sun 9am- 12.30pm.
Check out what else is happening at RedbridgeJCC.
Call Redbridge JCC (Sinclair House) on 0208 551 0017 or email Redbridgejcc@jcare.org for more information.